Why Build with Decent?
Where Should I Start?
Decent for Developers
Using the Decent Protocol
Using the Creator HQ
FAQ’s & How-To’s
Creator HQ Glossary
More from Decent
The Decent Ecosystem
Investors & Advisors
Decent enables the artists of every industry to build on-chain through open tools that meet each creator where they’re at on their web3 journey, from first-time user to seasoned coder. Our mission is to enable creators and developers to own and monetize the work they produce via web3 applications that leverage NFTs as more than just digital collectibles.
We are a global team of artists, developers, economists, and collectors with a goal to build products that provide real-world value and contribute to the future growth of the decentralized creator ecosystem.
- Launchpad protocol of modular contracts that can be deployed independently or combined with one another
- Built for future development, creating network effects that all users of the Decent Protocol will benefit from even after their contracts are deployed
- Streamlined contracts allow creators to do more with less, enabling more rapid and compounding innovation
- Integrations include:
Multi- & Cross-Chain Compatibility
- Leverage the growth and benefits of different blockchains for the success of your smart contracts:
- Move transactions at lower cost
- On-chain storage for increased security
- The Decent Protocol supports:
- zkSync (upon launch)
- Cross-chain Indexer capability
Unique Smart Contracts
- Modules enable varying approaches to value-capture with many that are unique to the Decent Protocol:
- Rentable tokens
- All Decent base contracts natively support the ability to split proceeds and creator attribution, offering the easiest and cheapest way to collaborate in web3
- Permissionless, open-source protocol developed to be accessed by artists at every stage of their on chain journey
- Artists can use the Creator Studio to harness the Decent Protocol in a no-code interface that streamlines building on-chain
- Can be utilized by both server side and client facing dApps
- Can be used with any choice of stack - flexible to developer preference!
- Working in react, react-ts, rainbow kit projects, or vanilla node/js/ts environment